Dominator DS Series
Download a brochure here.
Containing a high quality steel and penetration resistant concrete composite body and door, the DS Series is an optimum solution to security in commercial applications requiring a moderate level of protection against theft and fire.
The 5 sizes in the range allow suitable options for use as a high security domestic safe, or an efficient and effective security fixture for business and commercial use.
Offering the best value for money possible, the DS Series is the setting benchmark in both domestic and commercial security. Scroll down to find out more.
DS-1 to DS-4
With fire and burglary resisting qualities typically found in commercial safes, the DS-0 safe is a high security domestic safe, designed to provide maximum protection in domestic situations.
Including a heavy duty 2 way door locking system, with 32mm diameter locking bolts, internal glass plate secondary relocking device and secure internal fixing provisions, the DS-0 is the perfect safe to provide the peace of mind of knowing your valuable are properly secured in your home.
Available in 2 colour options – Textured black or Dominator Stone™.
- Over 60mm thick body and door
- CNS 105 min fire tested and certified
- Underwriters Laboratories RSC certification
- Internal hardened steel anti drill plates
- Glass plate relocking device
- Side wall drill deflector plates
- Steel/concrete wall and door composite material
- Internal reinforced and recessed bolt down provisions
- Universal lock footprint for easy lock conversion
- 5 year structural warranty to safe*
- US made LaGard digital locks or Australian made key locks as standard
- Up to 9 stage textured paint finish including clear coat protection
- Internal carpet lining to door and shelf
- External dimensions 370mm h x 440mm w x 390mm d TO 1015mm h x 550mm w x 550mm d
- Internal dimensions 246mm h x 304mm w x 222mm d TO 890mm h x 410mm w x 370mm d
- Door open width 790mm – 1000mm
- Door open depth 780mm – 1050mm
- Weight 74kg – 255kg
- Capacity 16L – 135L
- Internal Fittings adjustable shelves
- Paint finish Textured black paint or Dominator Stone™
- Locking points multiple – 2 to 7
- Lock options LaGard Basic electronic, LaGard Group 2 mechanical combination or Ross 700 key lock
- Bolt down provisions internal recessed bolt holes
- Fire Rating105 minute CNS tested
Premier Torch & Drill Resistant, CMI
Click here to download a brochure.
The design of the safes and materials used provide defence barriers resisting to:
• Oxy-Acetylene attack
• Drills and abrasive grinders
• Explosives and force
• Pneumatic and hydraulic tools
BODY: The body gives a minimum thickness of 80mm of high density refractory materials at all points. These materials are bonded between inner and outer walls of specially reinforced steel, becoming a complete monolith after pouring. The engagement of the door and body effectively result in a continuous cube of exceptional strength and security.
DOOR: The door of the Premier safe has an overall thickness of 135mm, and the 55mm thick defensive slab section contains metals highly resistant to drills and abrasive grinders in addition to the high-strength poured barrier materials and other defences. The lockcase forms an integral part of the entire door structure, giving additional strength.
BOLTWORK: Heavy 32mm bolts provide 4 way locking into reinforced sections of the 2 sides, top and bottom of the safe body.
INSURANCE COVER: Insurance surveyors have suggested $45,000 as a realistic rating of overnight holding of cash and valuables in an unsupported situation.
OPTIONAL: 115mm high lockable roll-out drawer can be provided to
secure in the bottom of Premier safes at additional cost.
ANCHORING: 2 x 20mm recessed holes are provided in all models for anchor mounting to floor.
LOCKING: One La-Gard 6 digit electronic combination lock which secures the heavy duty 4 way locking 32mm bolt work, further supported by two automatic glass relockers. Powered by 1 x 9v alkaline battery. A high quality key lock can be fitted as an optional extra if required at an additional cost.
FINISH: CMI Premier safes are available in attractive enamel hammertone durable finishes to suit any office decor. Satin finish handles, locks and fascia panels complement the high quality appearance.
INTERNAL FITTINGS: All models come standard with two adjustable shelves.