Overview video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URNZu-gK20o&feature=youtu.be
– Replaces large bunches of keys
– Eliminates the need for lost key management
– Traces all opened and closed access points
– Unlocks mechanical cylinders
– Real time access rights update through the Bluetooth module and MyLocken App
– Immediate contactless opening
– Compliance with the strictest durability, water ingress and corrosion standards
– A wide range of available model
– Intuitive use and customisation
– Superior security
– Interoperability with our customers’ IT solutions
– Integration of apps, web portals and all the latest mobility technologies
Case Study. SP ENERGY NETWORKS.
SPN (Scottish Power Energy Networks)
Scottish Power Energy Networks partners with access control provider Locken
SPN, a subsidiary of Spanish based Iberdrola Group, is a leading electricity generation and distribution in the United Kingdom. In 2018, the company joined forces with Locken to complete the energy industry’s most ambitious ever access control project. The aim was to ramp up security at the 17,000 SPN sites and its 23,000 access points used by more than 1,000 officers.
Access control on a multi-site company such as SPN
The group went for Locken’s most recent access control solution, based on a single latest-generation smart key. No electrical contact is required between the key and cylinder as information is exchanged by magnetic induction, preventing any risk of contact failure caused by oxidation or dust lodged in the cylinder. This technology also enables instant opening of the cylinder, as soon as the key is inserted.
To fulfil SPN’s access configuration needs, Locken will opt mainly for padlocks equipped with an electronic cylinder. Employees working at geographically extended, complex infrastructures with several access points will require just one key.
This electronic key contains a Bluetooth module that links to the user’s smartphone via the MyLocken app, ensuring accurate, centralised, real-time access control tailored to each officer’s needs. The solution offers security levels usually restricted to online access control systems and significantly boosts compliance with the industry’s applicable security standards.